Laughing Crow Organics' Zucchini Ribbons with Tarragon
YIELD- Makes 4 (side dish) servings
TOTAL TIME- 15 min
- 2 pounds zucchini
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- Cut zucchini lengthwise into 1/8-inch-thick slices with slicer.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot, then sauté half of zucchini with 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper, stirring and turning frequently with tongs, until just tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with remaining oil and zucchini.
- Return first batch of zucchini to skillet. Add tarragon, lemon juice, and salt to taste and toss to combine.