Frostbites' Vegan Coconut Rhubarb Strawberry Popsicles
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 TSP fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh lime zest
- 1 Tbsp agave
- 3/4 c frostbites rhubarb strawberry cordial
- 1/4 c water
- Sliced strawberries
- Mix together cordial and water and set aside.
- Mix together coconut milk, lime juice and zest and agave. Pour 1/2 of the mixture into popsicle molds, add 1 slice of strawberry into the mixture in the molds and freeze. The mixture should only fill the molds 1/3 of the way.
- Once frozen, divide the rhubarb strawberry mixture to the molds. Add another slice of strawberry into the mold. This mixture should only fill the molds 2/3 of the way. Freeze partially - just to the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Add the remainder of the coconut mix to fill the mold completely. Slide your popsicle stick into the mixture. Freeze completely.
Enjoy! 100% yummy!