Lilise Unsweetened Vegan Spicy Chocolate mousse/sauce:
This recipe is courtesy of Gina Pero - RHN (4 servings):
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 tbs unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbs Lilise spicy fruit butter
- 1tbs vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
1. Cut 2 ripe bananas into chunks then freeze them.
2. In a high powered blender: Add full fat coconut milk and blend slowly for at least 45 seconds.
3. Add unsweetened cocoa powder and Lilise spicy fruit butter.
4. Add vanilla extract and a pinch of sea salt. Blend at medium speed for at least 15 seconds.
5. Switch to high speed for 15 seconds then add pieces of frozen banana one by one. Blend until thick and creamy.
Verse in ramekins and refrigerate at very cold temperature overnight.
Note: If you just want to make it a sauce for your ice cream or cakes, you can consume it without waiting.
Please share pictures of dishes made with Lilise. Sharing is caring.