Ela Made Me Do It's Easy tortilla soup
Inspired by leftover fresh salsa!
- 1 tsp chili powder (or a pinch each paprika, cumin and coriander)
- 1 tsp oil of choice, I use olive oil
- 2 cups Ela Made Me Do It chicken bone broth
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 2 small corn tortillas, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Grated cheese
- Picked onion, jalepenos or carrots
- Crispy tortilla strips
- More sour cream
- Cooked chicken (great for leftover chicken)
- Black beans
1. In a pot, fry the spices in oil on medium heat until they are aromatic. Add remaining ingredients minus the sour cream. Simmer for 10 minutes on low.
2. Remove from heat, add sour cream and blend soup. An immersion blender is best but any blender will do, just be careful as the soup is hot!
3. Add toppings and serve hot!